HI! I’M LEAH,
I am a Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT), Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Coach. I believe the places in your life that are causing you the most pain are places of hidden treasure and freedom. I believe your issues can be used to bring you closer to your truest self - your happiest, most fulfilled, and totally free self.
This has been my story.
I repeated destructive patterns again and again until the universe pulled the carpet out from underneath me. I was purposely ignoring its distant rumblings, refusing to listen to what I knew deep inside.
In 2009 I gave birth to my daughter, lost my longtime job, and split up with my even longer time husband - all in one turbulent summer. This was my "dark night of the soul," and it wreaked havoc on my body and mind.
Caught in survival mode, I was forced to rediscover the tools I had learned and discarded over the prior decade: yoga and holistic nutrition.
I began moving on my yoga mat before my baby woke each morning, and returned again to meditate after she went to bed each night. I re-examined my diet to figure out what was causing my depression, belly bloat and rosacea.
Slowly, things got better. I was able to manage my life and my body functioned better, but I was still desperate to feel free - free of the pain of single motherhood and free to walk my own path in my career.
A POWERFUL BODY IS NOTHING WITHOUT A POWERFUL MIND.
In 2015, I finally gave into the whispers and inner nudges, and serendipitously found hypnosis. I began working on my core beliefs of low self-worth and codependency and all the stories that were shaping my reality. On the surface, I knew that "happiness is an inside job," but I didn't truly believe it yet.
Today, I'm on the other side and I can tell you that change is possible. You can have the freedom you desire. Freedom from relationships that don't work, thoughts that are disempowering, and cravings that are keeping you trapped.
By working with my mind and learning more about its power through hypnosis, I broke free of the self-limiting barriers that led me to a failed marriage and failed career. I was able to put up healthy boundaries and soften my heart. I was able to let go of guilt and trust that everything happens as it's supposed to. I was able to see the patterns I was repeating that kept me a victim to my circumstances, and finally reprogram them.
In short, by helping me tap into my inner voice, a.k.a. my ever-so-sage subconscious, hypnosis allowed me to overcome a difficult divorce, raise a beautiful little girl, make a big move, and ultimately find freedom and independence. My mission is to help you tap into your inner wisdom so you can find your own personal version of freedom.
So what does freedom look like to you?
Maybe it's freedom from your past or your limiting beliefs.
Maybe it's freedom to believe in your capacity to achieve whatever you desire,
be it a relationship, recognition, or performance milestones.
Maybe it's confidence to finally release relationships and situations that have been holding you back.
Whether you need guidance around life changes, overcoming annoying habits, accessing your creativity, or cultivating confidence, we can get there together through Rapid Transformational Therapy, a powerful modality that unlocks your subconscious so you can tap into the resources you already possess.
Intrigued? Schedule a complimentary call here.
Leah in a Nutshell
Mother + Teacher + Yogi
- a Certified Quantum Success Coach. (2021)
- a Certified Past Life Regression Therapist & Beyond Quantum Healing Practitioner. (2020)
- a Certified Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT) and Clinical Hypnotherapist, world renowned therapist Marisa Peer trained. (2018)
- a Certified Ericksonian Hypnosis Master Practitioner, recognized by the National Guild of Hypnotists. (2015)
- a Certified Yoga Teacher with 500+ hours of training, including Integrative Yoga Therapy, Kripalu Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, & Yoga off the Mat. (2002-2005)
- a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach, recognized by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. (2002)
- a Master Gong Sound Therapist through Don Conreaux. (2020)
- a daily practitioner of Ziva Meditation and its physical complement, Kundalini yoga.
- a Reality Transurfer 🚀
- I adore adding essential oils to my day-to-day to keep my daughter happy and healthy. My favorite? Simply Lavender oil, for its multitude of uses and benefits.